This is fantastic news for those who were unable to previously obtain a green card because of their illegal entry into the United States.
To Be Eligible For This WAIVER The Immigrant Must Prove The Following:
1. The alien must be an immediate relative (a spouse; a parent; or child under the age of 21 and unmarried) of a United States Citizen.
2. The alien must be the beneficiary of an approved petition.
3. The alien applicant must be at least 17 years of age.
4. The immigrant must prove their immediate U.S. Citizen Relative would suffer extreme hardship if the immigrant was not permitted to remain in the United States.
5. File proper application, fee and supporting documentation with USCIS.
There are many other important parts to this law. However, if you meet the above requirements you are encouraged to visit our law firm at http://www.immigrationlawyer-ny.com/ and to call 631-265-3988 for a free consultation. We will review your entire case and advise you if you are eligible to file for the WAIVER.
Many immigrants have been waiting for this law to be finalized. If you think you are eligible, do not hesitate to contact our office.
William A. Streppone
Law Offices of William A. Streppone